Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving early this year so that we could have it with Tom and Susan before they went back to the States.  It was great.  Thanks to the McCandlesses for hosting the dinner and a huge thanks to Susan for doing a ton of cooking!  She cooked two pumpkin pies, dinner rolls,  cinnamon rolls, stuffing, and potatoes.  I didn't have to do anything except season the mashed potatoes (which I requested, since I'm kind of picky).


After not sleeping all day, Alexis slept through the whole dinner. We tried out the sling for the first time, which was nice, because I could hold her and eat at the same time.  The only problem was that we both got really hot!  I was dripping in sweat by the time I took her out two hours later, as was she.



No comments:

Post a Comment