Monday, June 28, 2010

For the Team

A few days ago I was just about to leave the house when I hear John scream upstairs. I knew that he was changing Alexis' diaper and I thought she probably peed all over the change table as this happens to him quite a lot. (I keep telling him that he needs to put the new diaper under her bottom sooner.) I yelled up the stairs to see if he needed any help. I got no response, so I started to walk upstairs when he calls down "it's ok, I took one for the team." Then he shows me his hand which is full of Alexis' poop. I know, hilarious, right? I have a picture, but I thought that it was a little too gross for the blog. He said that she started pooping, with no diaper under her, and he panicked (that's when he screamed - and yes it was a girly scream). His first reaction was to put his hand under her bottom. I got a good laugh out of it, but informed him that it was ok if she pooped on the change table; we could just wash the cover. The funny thing was that while he was washing his hands, Alexis pooped some more. Did I put my hand under her? No. I let her poop on the table.

1 comment: