Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Teeth #5 & 6

We went swimming today for playgroup.  While we were in the water I was splashing water with Alexis and I saw a flash of white in her mouth that looked bigger than normal.  Alexis hates when we try to look at her teeth, but I did it anyway and I not only found one new tooth, but two!  Her bottom left lateral incisor is totally exposed, so it probably came through a few days ago and her bottom right lateral incisor looks like it just cut through today.  Alexis has been really sick the last week and a half with a bad cold and cough, so I didn't even notice that she was teething (don't worry, she's feeling better now or I wouldn't have taken her swimming).  I just attributed her irritability and lack of sleep to being sick.  My poor baby, sick and teething all at the same time.  But, now she has six teeth!  Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment