Saturday, June 4, 2011

23:2011


This is what Alexis did when I told her to make a funny face:

Side note 1:  We've tried to teach Alexis to be polite and say "please" and "thank you."  So far it has seemed to work because most of the time she will say those things without any prompting.  Whenever she tells me "thank you," I always make sure to say "you're welcome" so that she can learn that next.  Well, she has learned to say her version of "you're welcome" (she just says "welcome"), but she doesn't quite get the meaning, because she has started saying to me "thank you, welcome" in one go.  It always makes me laugh.

Side note 2: We're off on a holiday for the next few weeks, so there won't be any posts for awhile.  But you can expect some nice vacation posts when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment