Sunday, July 3, 2011

27:2011

I was a little frazzled this morning, hence the crazy colour of the picture. I just didn't have enough time (or patience) to fool around with the camera setting. But Alexis looks cute, as always. She looks so grown-up! You can see the scrape/bump on her forehead that she got yesterday when she tripped on some pavement.


This picture is classic Alexis.  This is her "don't laugh at me, I'm mad" look.  She was mad because I wouldn't give her the camera.
I'm still working on the big holiday post, so hopefully I will have it done by the end of the week. I want to get it done before I forget all of the details.

Alexis update: At around 19 months old, Alexis learned how to count to ten (with help). Now at 20 months, she can count all by herself. I've been trying to get it on video, but she hates the video camera at the moment. She will be doing something adorable and as soon as we get the camera out, she stops and frowns, or she comes super close in an attempt to grab the camera. She doesn't know what the numbers mean, but it's so cute to hear her count; she always shouts "9" and "10."

No comments:

Post a Comment