Sunday, September 11, 2011

37:2011

No church pictures today.  Alexis has had a fever since Friday and a bit of a cough, so John stayed at home with her.  It was weird being childless at church.  I tried to enjoy being able to fully pay attention to the talks and lessons, but at the same time I couldn't relax.  I kept feeling like I was forgetting something.  But it was nice.  I appreciated John staying home so that I could go.

When I came home I found John and Alexis playing "Nephites and Lamanites."  They were watching Book of Mormon Stories on DVD.  Then John dressed Alexis up in one of his t-shirts and gave her the whisk.  Alexis the Nephite would then chase John the Lamanite around the room with the whisk.  Thank goodness for a silly Daddy.  Alexis had fun, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment