Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Peanut Butter . . . Yummy, Yummy?

John HATES peanut butter. And yes, I mean hate with all capitals. He will leave the room if I get it out of the fridge. He's mad that I even buy it. He was horrified when my biggest craving during my pregnancy with Alexis was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. (Prior to my pregnancy, we had never bought a jar of peanut butter, because I didn't really like it that much either.)  And yes, this is a picture of our daughter licking/devouring a big spoonful of straight-up peanut butter. 



We were making peanut butter cookies and Alexis wanted a taste of the peanut butter.  So I gave her one, thinking that she wouldn't like it.  She doesn't like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  To my surprise and John's horror, she loved it!  She still won't eat a peanut butter sandwich, but she loves peanut butter straight out of the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment