Sunday, May 15, 2011

20:2011

Alexis was being her normal, goofy self this morning while I was trying to take pictures of her in her church dress. This is one of the silly faces she was making:

And this is the face that Alexis made when I asked her to smile:

In good news . . . Alexis stayed in nursery all by herself for the whole third hour of church today! I took her in at the beginning of the second hour and she was very clingy. I stayed with her for all of Sunday School, but then I left to go to Relief Society. She was already crying before I left the room, but they were able to calm her down eventually. When John went to pick her up at the end of church, she was happily playing.  We are very proud of her.  Hopefully in a few weeks time we'll be able to just drop her off and she'll feel comfortable being in nursery for the whole two hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment