Saturday, August 6, 2011

32:2011

This morning, Alexis didn't want to get her picture taken, she wanted to "cuddle Daddy." Five minutes later she still didn't want to take a picture (and we needed to leave), so she got to take her pictures with Daddy.


On the way home from church today, Alexis said "fun, nursery."  Success!  Alexis still cries when I leave her in nursery, but only for a few seconds. I think it helps that one of the new nursery leaders is a mom from our playgroup, so Alexis has been around her a lot.  And the fact that she said "fun, nursery" (with no prompting from us), says it all.

On a side note, Alexis has been taking four hour naps all week (1pm-5pm).  I have been loving it!  Maybe she's going through a growth spurt?  All I know is that I hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment