Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm a "Big Girl" now

As Alexis was getting out of the shower tonight (she's in to showers at the moment, she flat refuses to take a bath), she told John that she had to go poop.  So John quickly put her little potty seat on the toilet and guess what?  She went poop in the toilet!  Not only was this the first time that she went poop on the potty (like a "big girl" she says), but it was the first time where she initiated using the toilet properly.  She tells me all of the time that she needs to go poop and I put her on her potty seat, but then nothing happens (she never tells me when she has to go pee).  We are so proud of Alexis.  So proud in fact that John wanted to take a picture of the toilet bowl before I flushed it.  Don't worry, I didn't let him.  Yeah Alexis!

No comments:

Post a Comment