Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Matching with Mommy

I painted Alexis' fingernails for the first time today.  I didn't really want to (I didn't want her chewing on them), but she saw me painting mine and wouldn't leave me alone.  I had already painted her toenails.  She held so still and was very excited to have matching nails with me.
Showing off her pretty nails:

Look at those chubby little fingers:

Matching nails with Mommy:

Alexis fell asleep in the car on the way home from playgroup (she usually does).  She woke up right before we got home but was still pretty sleepy.  She went straight to the couch and snuggled up with the blanket.  She sure looked cute, but I moved her to her own bed for a proper nap.


Of course when I put her in her crib, she decided that she was really awake and has been playing in there for over an hour.  As I'm typing this, I can hear her singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to herself.  Oh, how I love my adorable girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment